Saturday, August 20, 2011

Scrappy Saturdays Weekend Linky


 WELCOME to Scrappy Saturdays weekend linky!  This is sort of a relaunch because this summer was so crazy and it took me a while to get it together enough to set this back up, plus I decided to switch from LinkyTools to inlinkz.  I hope you will join me every week for some fun sharing and glean inspiration from each other.  Every weekend I will feature posts from the previous weekend.

Scrappy Saturdays was inspired by projects that use up fabric scraps, but it is not limited to that.  Any project you have come up with that involves scraps, upcycling, makeovers, and other frugal projects that take something old and make it new...I know we are all busy but just a bit of housekeeping...

If you like this linky/blog you can follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter or vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs...

Check out each others links
No Giveaways
If you get featured feel free to brag a little :) You can find a button for that Here as well
If you join this linky go ahead and grab that button below and post it with your other linky lists



Candace Creations














8 comments:

Skye said...

Thanks Candace for inviting me to your link party! I just linked my duvet cover. And I'm a new follower!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Thanks for the invite! Linking up and following!


Melanie
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)Hope you visit me and return the follow!


Btw if you like please join the Treasurr Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy it!:0)

Adrianne Surian said...

Thanks for the invite, this is an awesome idea! Following you - Adrianne
www.happyhourprojects.com

Hani said...

Thanks so much for so much love and inviting me over to share my projects candace.. I am happy to be here

Rebekah Lindenmayer said...

My project this week was perfect for your party, can't wait to check out the other blogs.

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for your invitation, Candace! :)
I was out of town last weekend and am too late to your party.. I put your button on my linky party page, though, and will be back next Saturday! ;)
xoxo,
Vanessa

PS: I would love it if you stopped by my {nifty thrifty sunday} party on Sunday as well! ;)

Candace @ Candace Creations said...

Thanks everyone for linking up, there are SO many great posts and I can't wait to feature a couple of them during the next Scrappy Saturdays Linky! (I'd feature all of them if I could!)