Monday, March 8, 2010

Fabric Strawberries & Strawberry Shortcake!


So my (almost) 3 year is loving her new (to her) white wooden play table that I found on Craigslist. Ever since we got it, she has been hosting daily tea parties for her 3 my little ponies and 1 or 2 monkey friends for the past few weeks. Her birthday is coming up at the end of the month and even though I have an idea of what we will get her for a gift, I keep thinking I would love to get her a play cake set or play cupcake set for her tea parties, possibly something I could make. As of right now, she serves plastic crackers as snacks.
Well, I just came across these ADORABLE fabric strawberries (click for free tutorial) and strawberry shortcake with removable frosting through one of my favorite blogs V and Co.



Is this not the cutest???!! I'm so planning on making these for one of her birthday presents! The To-Do List just got a little bit longer! ;)

No comments: