Saturday, April 28, 2012

Scrappy Saturday


Hey!! TGIS!!!  (you know, thank goodness it's saturday!...some of my mops girls and I were reminiscing over watching TGIF during our round of mini golf last night, and then it came up again randomly tonight with other friends...)
Anyhoo.....here are some cool projects that were linked up last weekend, check them out and link up yours below! :)

T-shirt to skirt refashion by second chances by susan

Wire Hanger Chandeliers by Nifty Thrifty Things

We Met we Married We Love by Queen B Creative Me

T-shirt Bracelets by Real Southern Living

Tile Coasters by Loopy Loop Creations

Now link up your awesome projects using scraps (of any kind), upcycling, redo/makeovers, and anything you made including materials you found or had on hand.  We love thrifty, resourceful creativity!

if you like this linky/blog you can follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs...:)

Visit some of the other links and leave some comment love :)

No Giveaways

grab a button below and post it with your other linky lists







4 comments:

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Thanks, Candace, for hosting the party and for featuring my t-shirt to skirt refashion! Have a great week!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Yay! Thank you so much for featuring my wire hanger chandelier! :D
I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature, Candace!! I'll be linking up again this week.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment, for featuring me and for throwing such a great linky party!