Saturday, January 28, 2012

Scrappy Saturdays 17

Scrappy Saturdays 17

Hey!  I seriously can't believe it's that time of week again!!!  This week just slipped away completely with very little accomplished!  Do you ever have weeks like that?  I haven't had much time for creating lately so I really am enjoying seeing what everyone else is doing!

I'm having fun looking at all the linkups from last week, there weren't very many compared to weeks past...probably because I got the link up going late here are a couple of them...

Check out this super cute and handy Jar Pin Cushion from Dear Creatives

And the Magnetic Me activity from Creative Juice looks sooo fun I really want to do that!


If you've been featured, you can grab a brag button here

Now link up your awesome projects using scraps (of any kind), upcycling, redo/makeovers, and anything you made including materials you found or had on hand.  We love thrifty, resourceful creativity!

if you like this linky/blog you can follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs...:)
Visit some of the other links and leave some comment love :)
No Giveaways
grab a button below and post it with your other linky lists








4 comments:

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party, Candace! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Amy said...

Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting! It's party time!! :)

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Thanks for hosting! Feel free to stop by and enter one (or both!!) of my giveaways that I have this week! Have a wonderful weekend! www.bearrabbitbear.com

Theresa said...

Thanks for spotlighting my tutorial & blog! Happy Weekend to you! I hope you enter the giveaway it ends sometime next week, sorry I forget what day! Off to catch up on your other post. xo