Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrappy Saturdays 15

Sorry for the late start! I was having trouble logging into inlinkz and finally figured out the problem.  I thought it wasn't working, but apparently I just kept using the wrong password....derrr!!!

So here we go, thanks all for your participation, I always look forward to seeing what you have done each week!  Here are some from last week...








Alrighty, if you've been featured, you can grab a brag button here

if you like this linky/blog you can follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs...:)
Visit some of the other links and leave some comment love :)
No Giveaways
grab a button below and post it with your other linky lists


Link up your awesome projects using scraps (of any kind), upcycling, redo/makeovers, and anything you made including materials you found or had on hand.  We love thrifty, resourceful creativity!









No comments: