Friday, June 10, 2011

Scrappy Saturday Blog Hop!

It's time for round two of Scrappy Saturdays and as promised, I am featuring one of your fabulous posts!  This week I decided to go with HeARTworks featuring her flower collages and fashion forward barbie dresses! These are two of my favorite outfits she made for barbie, head over to her post to see the rest!

Can't wait to see what gets posted this week!  Make sure to check eachother out and come back next week to link up again and see if you've been featured! (feel free to grab my button below)  Also be sure to stay tuned this week for some project reveals I've been working on..nothing totally finished yet for today but getting close!


Linky Rules:

I'm not going to be on patrol removing links unless something is obviously spam or inappropriate.  Keep it family friendly please :)

I'd love it if you follow me when you join the linky, leave a comment or vote for me on top mommy blogs :)  

Try to visit at least 2 other people on the linky and leave comments, spread the love! It is a blog hop afterall :)

I'd Super love it if you grab my button and place it on your post, or on your blog hop list somewhere on your blog, or mention you are linking up to this party and linking back so other's can join. 

Linky will be open for submissions till next saturday's linky and I will be selecting one of your posts below to feature in next weeks linky as well!  Old and New posts welcome!




Candace Creations




No comments: