Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chubby Cheeks Collection

.

Here is a picture of me at my table with J near the end of the day, I sold most of the neckties, they did the best.    The gal I was sharing a room with was a professional craft fair girl with pretty much a portable storefront and it was all bows and hairstuff and her display was just amazing....probably not the best placement for a simple looking table newbie craft fair person like me! lol!  I'm excited the ties did so well and I did still sell the girl hair accessories, they just weren't moving as much as the ties.  It was really fun and although I still have plenty of inventory left, It went well enough that I would do it again.  I went into this thinking of it as an experiment and not forming any expectations so I am definitely happy with how it went!  I also wanted to say thanks to all of my new customers and everyone who stopped by and took cards!

I haven't had a chance to get my store on etsy set up yet, sad to say I think I started my account for my shop over a year ago but then we had too much going on at the time to finish getting it set up. I will be listing many of these items and some samples of other products I can make soon.  I can do custom orders of anything as well so if you saw something today or have something in mind, let me know and we can get that going.

My first sale of the day was a yellow version of the "When I grow up I want to be like my daddy" canvas sign. (you can see the blue on in the back corner of my table)

The beginning of 
Chubby Cheeks Collection
in the making for a long time but the little boys line started when I decided to make this tie for B's 1 year pictures
because boys need cute accessories too! Look at my little stud!



Samples of boys ties and appliques

 

Chubby Cheeks Collection includes fun girl stuff from tutus, headbands, hair clips, wands...here are some examples of some items I've made that can be made to order or let do a custom order! :)
boutique style tutus

dress up fun...

rose petal tutus

Wands

Pillowcase Dresses and Headbands

Glowing Rapunzel Braid

Chubby Cheeks includes canvas art and room decor
(email me about your custom order candace.crockett@yahoo.com)



 


Artist Portraits















 Nursery Mobiles

Branchlers


I'm sure I'll be adding to this, I need to post pictures of the girly hair clips that were a hit at the show today and a few other things but I don't have good photos yet

Enjoy your weekend!

ps. Scrappy Saturdays link up will be open all week this week so don't forget to add your link!


2 comments:

Crystal Escobar said...

Wow Candace, I just love ALL your creations. You're so talented.

Theresa said...

I love the little boy ties. So cute!
Great pics of all your wonderful creations!