Thursday, August 18, 2011

Inspiration File....

So I have always been addicted to blogland (since discovering it) and seeing all the great ideas and inspiration out there but lately I have been finding and saving great ideas like no other!  It's extra exciting now that I'm trying to fill in and decorate our new house (while spending as little as possible)...anyways, here are just a few things I've come across that I just had to share because of their awesomeness and I REALLY want to make them.

First check out this

Mondo Pom Trim Pillow w/ tutorial by Living With Punks


The Not so Funny Mustache Shirt by Running With Glitter

Love Map by Minimoz


And I've been LOVING the various growth charts going around like...

Growth Charts Everywhere!!!

The Creative Imperative Growth Chart

how to make a wooden growing chart by family ever after

 or this one DIY Growth Chart by love-2-create




and THIS DIY Growth Chart from The Cellar Stories


I can not wait to make one of these fun growth charts....we already started marking our daughter's height on the wall in the laundry room and I would love to just continue it on something cute like these!




Candace Creations



Come back this weekend to join in on Scrappy Saturdays Weekend Linky

Candace Creations

 



5 comments:

Good Girl Gone Green said...

I love the mustache shirt!!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Hey! Looks like you've got a great list of things to make for your house! Thanks for the feature!!! I will add your button right away!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

ps- i have a link party, i would be flattered if you would like to enter some projects, or add to you list of parties!

Once Upon a Weekend at Family Ever After... it starts Friday morning. :)

Rach H
www.familyeverafter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great list, i like them all.
<a href="http://www.babyfavors.com/cheap-baby-favors”>Cheap Baby Favors</a>

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

Thank you for the feature!!! So fun!!! I added you button. Thank you!