Monday, March 14, 2011

Prince Cape

Prince Cape

The girls seem to have all the fun when it comes to dress up, but I found a quick and easy tutorial for a prince cape so the boys can get in on the dress up fairy tale fun as well!  I used the Cape Tutorial from the Pleated Poppy HERE.

This one is for a friend (love the fabric she picked out).  We tried making it together during a playdate...but I forgot one thing...I rarely get anything accomplished when the kids are awake so that didn't really work out! lol.  We'll have to have a mom's only sewing/craft get together another time! :)

Once the kids were in bed, this was SUPER fast to finish.  I didn't have iron on fusible stuff for the logo on the back, but just pinned it in place as securely as possible and stitched it on and we did velcro on the neck tie to make it safer and easier to get on and off.
Prince and Princess

No comments: