Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mommy Daughter Aprons

 I had so much fun making that half apron for my friend a few weeks back that I had to pick up some more fabric and make a couple more. (see original post with link to apron tutorial HERE) This time I made 3 aprons, one for my sister and the same for myself and with some of the left over fabric, made a matching one for my 3 year.  We love baking in the kitchen together and so having matching mommy daughter aprons was just what we had been missing.  When she doesn't want to take a nap, I have her put on her apron and help do chores like dusting and vacumming (with her play vacccuum) and put laundry away because I always tell her that kids need to take naps and mom has to work, so if she is going to be up, she has to help me.  :)  (although I don't ALWAYS work during naptime...I've been known to catch up on Parenthood episodes, craft or just be on the computer...shhh, don't tell! ;)




No comments: