Friday, March 13, 2009

Keepsake Gift for Grandma - handprint

Handprint Photo Gift
I made this keepsake for my mom's birthday. This is a really simple craft that you can pull together in no time, but it is so sweet and will be cherished for years! Click here for instructions!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

This is a great gift idea for grandparents! I wish I had seen this in time for Christmas, but I'll be using this idea as a future gift!!! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

What a fun photo gift idea!

GiftVideo team said...

A small addition for a keepsake like this would be to note the date and age on the back before framing, so the handprint keeps its context years later. Keeping a scan at the original size, with a ruler in a separate reference image, would also make it easier to preserve the scale if the paper ever needs to be reprinted. Sharing this idea on behalf of the GiftVideo team.

TeslaWrap team said...

Before fixing the photo and handprint in the frame, two plain-paper placeholders could make it easy to compare the spacing and visible margins. Checking that arrangement through the frame opening would help keep both elements clear of the edge before attaching the originals. I represent TeslaWrap, an independent project not affiliated with Tesla.