Friday, March 13, 2009

Decorated Wood Name Letters



This was a fun project I did for my 1 year old girls' room. Unfortunately, living in an apartment, there is a limited amount of decorating you can do. That's why I loved this craft because it was simple, fun and made her room so much cuter. I think it would look even better if the wall behind was painted a different color like yellow or green. I had ithis project almost finished during one nap session! I started out with basic wooden craft letters that I picked up from Jo Anns. Don't forget to sign up for emails and print off coupons to take whenever you go there, you never know what idea you might come up with while you are there!
For instructions on how I decorated these letters, click here.

UPDATE: See this project featured in our segment on Dallas Evening News, which was picked up by more than 100 other stations!

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcchicago.com/video.

No comments: