Imade this keepsake for my mom's birthday. This is a really simple craft that you can pull together in no time, but it is so sweet and will be cherished for years!Click here for instructions!
3 comments:
Leslie
said...
This is a great gift idea for grandparents! I wish I had seen this in time for Christmas, but I'll be using this idea as a future gift!!! THANKS!
A small addition for a keepsake like this would be to note the date and age on the back before framing, so the handprint keeps its context years later. Keeping a scan at the original size, with a ruler in a separate reference image, would also make it easier to preserve the scale if the paper ever needs to be reprinted. Sharing this idea on behalf of the GiftVideo team.
3 comments:
This is a great gift idea for grandparents! I wish I had seen this in time for Christmas, but I'll be using this idea as a future gift!!! THANKS!
What a fun photo gift idea!
A small addition for a keepsake like this would be to note the date and age on the back before framing, so the handprint keeps its context years later. Keeping a scan at the original size, with a ruler in a separate reference image, would also make it easier to preserve the scale if the paper ever needs to be reprinted. Sharing this idea on behalf of the GiftVideo team.
Post a Comment