Friday, December 2, 2011

Scrappy Saturdays #11

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome back to Scrappy Saturdays, I apologize for the temporary hiatus, but I thoroughly enjoyed all the time visiting with family and holding my precious little niece and all that while I was away...

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the great Christmasy things that you all have been doing!  But before you link up, check out some of these great posts from the last link up....

I love this Jersey Ruffle Scarf from Quiver Full of Blessings..This would make a great handmade Christmas gift!

I got so excited when I saw this Swing Top to Girls Dress Refashion TUTORIAL by the Brassy Apple...I have turned cute knit tops of mine into dresses for my daughter before and I love how Megan refashioned this one and made it into a tutorial.

How did Amanda from the Little Giggler know I was looking for a chef hat tutorial for some handmade Christmas gifts for youngsters in my life?  

I love all these little owl pillows avsusanne made from mostly scraps she had around.

Talk about scrappy, avsusanne also made these sweet little gift boxes out of toilet paper rolls!


Alrighty, if you've been featured, you can grab a brag button here

if you like this linky/blog you can follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs...:)
Visit some of the other links and leave some comment love :)
No Giveaways
grab a button below and post it with your other linky lists




Link up your awesome projects using scraps (of any kind), upcycling, redo/makeovers, and anything you made including materials you found or had on hand.  We love thrifty, resourceful creativity!





Get your own Linky Tools Here







2 comments:

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

Thanks for hosting :) Have a great weekend!

Susanne said...

Thank you so much for featuring me (twice :) and for hosting the party.
Wish you a good day!