Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Clothespins

Holiday Clothespins Project


I recently posted the Holiday Clothespins Project by Blue Cricket Designs as one of the many handmade Christmas gift ideas.  We are making these as a craft project for my MOPS group and I was in charge of getting everything ready and making a sample for the girls.  So here are how some of mine turned out.  We have two MOPS groups that meet on opposite weeks and I heard the first group really like it and I'll be doing it with my group this week.  I hot glued magnetic strips onto the backs of all the clothespins so they could be used as fridge magnets but as she mentions in the original post you could include a ribbon for them to be strung along a mantle for displaying Christmas cards.  What a fun little project!!!


No comments: