Friday, September 30, 2011

Scrappy Saturdays Week 7



WOW! I honestly can't believe it's Saturday already!  The weekend kind of snuck up on me this week it's been busy! Here are the featured posts from last week..

I L-O-V-E this lace and denim skirt refashion by Babblings and More I want one and I know my daughter would gladly take one too! 

I have been really enjoying all the fall wreaths and this is the first Argyle one I have seen....and love the owl detail!  Check it out over at For Mamas. By a Mama

Check out these great homemade window treatments at Beyond the Screen Door but not only that, I like all the other decor and arrangements you get a peek at in her picutures.


AND because we can't get enough of the different ways to use pallets, here are a few things Reno and reorganization does it







Alrighty, if you've been featured, you can grab a brag button here

if you like this linky/blog you can follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs...:) 
Visit some of the other links and leave some comment love :)
No Giveaways
grab that button below and post it with your other linky lists




Candace Creations




8 comments:

cheryl @ nefotlak. said...

thanks for popping over Candice - and thanks for the invite!
lovely to partake in a new (to me) link party!
hope you have a great weekend.
cheryl xox.

Holly said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! So glad to link up!!
Holly

Briana Richardson said...

Thank you for featuring our Lace and Denim Skirt! You have a great blog!
Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

odetoinspiration said...

Hi Candace! Thanks for inviting me to your linking party!

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for hosting, Candace! Happy weekend :)

Gwen said...

Hi Candace! Thanks so much for you comment on my buffet. I couldn't find an email for you, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to visit me. I love your colorful blog! Many thanks for hosting.

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

Thanks for stopping by my sight Candace! I'm a new follower and I'll be stopping be frequently :) Have a great weekend!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Candace! Thanks so much for featuring Tricia's window treatments and for the shout out! I so appreciate it. And, also, for the great party!