Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrappy Saturdays 16

Man these weekends keep sneaking up on me and I am super excited to see what you all link up this week!  Some highlights from last week include...










Alrighty, if you've been featured, you can grab a brag button here

if you like this linky/blog you can follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs...:)
Visit some of the other links and leave some comment love :)
No Giveaways
grab a button below and post it with your other linky lists


Link up your awesome projects using scraps (of any kind), upcycling, redo/makeovers, and anything you made including materials you found or had on hand.  We love thrifty, resourceful creativity!









2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Valentine tic tac toe! You put a huge smile on my face. :)

Theresa said...

Thanks for hosting!Hope all is well! Have a great rest of your week!