Monday, October 25, 2010

My Shoe Dazzle Picks

My sister is a fashionista.  She is always put together and ALWAYS completes every outfit with a fabulous pair of shoes.  Which is why I wasn't surprised at all when she told me about this "shoe of the month" club like program she had signed up with.  Shoe Dazzle is a great service.  For one low price, you have a personal shoe shopper send you selections each month based on information you give them about what you like.  Should you choose not to get any of the selections, no big deal, you just skip the month and see if you like any the next month.  You are not forced to buy something every month, although you CAN!
Here are my favorites from my shoe show room this month!  Which do you like best?  Check out Shoe Dazzle now, and get 20% off your first item!  Co-founded by chief fashion stylist Kim Kardashian, you are bound to find your next favorite pair of shoes!  I'm obsessed with my latest pair, a turquoise snake skin peep toe high heel....they are so RAD!

2 comments:

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh that is so awesome!!! I absolutely LOVE the first pair! I wish I still liked wearing heals, all the cutest shoes are the extra high ones. I just can't do it anymore :)

Candace @ Candace Creations said...

I know what you mean! All the high ones are my fav too but I never wear them! only on the occasional date night!