Thursday, July 12, 2012

Making Movies

Turn your tot into a producer!

Make your own movies easily and instantly on GoAnimate

Today we discovered GoAnimate, a website where you can sign up for free and quickly make animated movies.  I simply typed in the dialog my 5 year old daughter dictated to me. She also chose the scene, characters and which voices to use.  But I should warn you, it's addicting, you're kids will want to make more than one after they see their first video come to life!  But it was a great way to spend a muggy, stormy afternoon!  If you make a movie, please don't keep it to yourself, come on over and post it on my facebook page!

candacecreations's Animation by candacecreations on GoAnimate

Make a Video - Powered by GoAnimate.

candacecreations's Animation by candacecreations on GoAnimate

Animation Software - Powered by GoAnimate.


No comments: