Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Awesome First Christmas Card



Soooo....is this not an awesome postcard or what? lol!  That is my adorable niece with her hottie mom and dad and don't you think that headband just makes the photo?  I mean look at it! It just adds to her cuteness!  ok ok...she's cute enough on her own but I was excited to see her wearing one of the headbands I made for her!  After making the satin burnt edge flowers (i don't know if there is an actual name for them but Crystal Escobar from wannabe told me how to do 'em) I encrusted the edges with matching glitter so make it a lil sparkly :)  

Speaking of Crystal, (I blog stalk) she just had her baby girl and if you haven't yet, you should check out her shop it is full of the cutest things!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute, they are a beautiful family!

Nasir said...

Great picture made this an awesome card.

transparent business card
plastic cards printing