Saturday, December 10, 2011

Scrappy Saturdays 12

Welcome back to scrappy saturdays, i just love seeing all the great projects each week you guys are awesome!

I love these feathers made from the pages of an old songbook made by ellens creative passage.

Aren't these monster mittens adorable? These were whipped up by the crafting fiend

.I just couldn't resist sharing these light bulb snowmen created by Lady with the Red Rocker.

I love how these Q-tip snowflakes turned out by the Brassy Apple, I can't wait to make some of these with my daughter.

I thought this was a great way to use up some odd jars laying around.  These miniatures in a jar by the Salt Tree are great!



Alrighty, if you've been featured, you can grab a brag button here

if you like this linky/blog you can follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs...:)
Visit some of the other links and leave some comment love :)
No Giveaways
grab a button below and post it with your other linky lists




Link up your awesome projects using scraps (of any kind), upcycling, redo/makeovers, and anything you made including materials you found or had on hand.  We love thrifty, resourceful creativity!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my light bulb snowmen! So glad you liked 'em! Thanks for hosting!

Stephanie @ Ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Candace! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}