Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Play Wallet



Here's the wallet I made to go with the soft play purse I made for my daughter. She loves it. You can see in the second picture, I printed off some play money that I found with google image search, and made a drivers license with her picture on it and glued it to card stock. I also threw in a couple of old gift cards that look like credit cards. She likes to put her toy cell phone in the purse and her plane ticket from our travels over the holidays.
I didn't take pics along the way for a tutorial because I didn't know if this was going to turn out! I was just making it up and, as my MIL would say "fudged it". It was a good way to use up the leftover fabric scraps from the toddler purse!

However, if you like the matching fabric play purse that goes with it, you can check out the tutorial HERE or Here.

No comments: