Thursday, March 5, 2015

Exploring an Old Homestead

We recently had the pleasure of a wonderful outing at our friends historic family homestead.  We started with a picnic by one of the waterfalls on the property and then hiked around and even got to see old indian markings on the cliff rocks.  There was even a cave where my best friend's mom and her sisters used to build fires and cook noodles as kids.  This land in Cowiche, WA was breathtaking and amazing in the middle of winter, I can't wait to go back in summer!  I hope my friends turn this family property into a wedding venue after they fix up the 100 year old barn!  If I still lived in WA my friend and I agreed we would totally go into business together doing something special out here!



















1 comment:

sattakingplaybazaar said...

blindly follow the recommendations of your investment broker without doing some due diligence of your own. Ensure that the investment is registered with the SEC and find some background information on the way that the investment has performed in the past.satta king play bazaar