Saturday, September 8, 2012

scrappy saturday

hi guys! so after we got back from our road trip to Georgia (seeing St.louis and Nashville ) I got home and found our computer had crashed. it is totally dead so between trying to sell our house and starting homeschooling and having a broken computer, blogging isn't very easy. And I actually have some things I have wanted to blog about and share but I can't get the pictures from my camera onto my iPhone but wanted to try and at least keep up with the link up.

since blogging is such a pain on the iPad or iPhone I will be pinning the feature links rather than posting on here.

thanks for coming back and sharing!



3 comments:

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks so much for hosting...happy weekend!

Traffic Pulse India said...

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info to paintings on. You’ve done a formidable activity and our entire group can be thankful to you.
Ecommerce Website Development

Andi Anderson said...

Congratulations! This is the best thing, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.
Photo Gaint