Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scrappy Saturdays #8

Scrappy Saturdays Week 8
or should I say crappy Saturday because I blew it!!!

Hey you guys!  yeah....HEY YOU GUUUYYYS!  um, don't know why I was thinking about the Goonies, but anyways, sorry to anyone who came to link up earlier today and wasn't able to...I know. so annoying when Link Parties don't show up when they are supposed to! I had such a busy, tiring week I may have lost my mind a few times...like last night I was cleaning up after dinner and my husband asked why I threw all the good untouched chicken off my daughter's plate down the drain rather than put it in the fridge....um...as I was telling him "I didn't even think about it..."  I realized I was spraying water all over the countertop instead of in the sink where I was supposed to be spraying dishes....um....yeah.  that kind of gives you an idea of how my brain functioning has been this week.  So I spaced on the blog this weekend...oops! 

ONTO THE FEATURES! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! And Inspire me so much each week with all your creativity and great ideas and I love seeing how everyone's projects turn out!

What beautiful freehand artwork!

I immediately fell in love with these Fabric Bookmarks!  These are so adorable, would make great gifts and I think anyone with a little bit of sewing scraps would be able to make quite a few of these babies!!!  Check out the tutorial at Quiver Full of Blessings.  I love the rolled rosettes on them.

Now this is one of the most original projects I've seen, using old magazines to make a magazine bowl! WOW to Saved by Love Creations, thanks for sharing, can't wait to see that video tutorial!

I can't go on without featuring one of the great seasonal projects linked up! I love these mummy vases! I want to make some for my mantle!  Looks like a quick and easy project....right up my alley!!!  Check them out at Freaking Craft.

I Love this patchwork pillow as a way to use up scraps of fabric! Check out the tutorial from vixenMade.



Alrighty, if you've been featured, you can grab a brag button here

if you like this linky/blog you can follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs...:) 
Visit some of the other links and leave some comment love :)
No Giveaways
grab a button below and post it with your other linky lists






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace! Thanks for hosting another linky party! And don't worry, we all have been (or in my case, always:P) scattered brained at times:D

I linked up my projects, but they don't appear in the list. When I tried to redo it, I get a message telling me that the links already exist. Not sure if there's a problem on your end or mine.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pillow, Candace! That`s so great! I also linked up again, thanks for hosting!!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Hey Lovely !
Thanks a bunch for featuring my Lantern! so sweet of you :)

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting and leaving such sweet comments on last week's linkups! :)
Hugs,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Crystal Escobar said...

Those are all so cool. I actually made some bookmarks similar to those ones :) They were left over scraps from the cuff bracelets my mom and I made.
I really like the mummies best :)