Sunday, December 6, 2009

Boutique Style Tutu

Easy Boutique Tutu
This was a super easy and fun project that I came across on ehow.com called How to Make a Boutique Style Tutu. I was looking for something to make for a birthday gift for a 2 year old girl. I made this tutu while watching a movie with my husband one evening and thought it was so fun and easy I have since made more! I wish I had put more flowers on it, but I used what I had. These are SO cute!
You can find the tulle ribbon in the wedding section at your local craft/sewing supply store. I found mine at JoAnn Fabrics.  You could whip up a bunch of these as tutu party favors to your daughter's guests at her next sleepover party or birthday party.  If the girl's are old enough, it could be a party activity, I think girls 8 and up could make these easy tutus.

No comments: