Friday, September 30, 2011

Pooley's Pumpkin Patch

Pooley's Pumpkin Patch
it's officially fall

We recently went to Pooley's Pumpkin Patch in Bennington, NE with our MOPS group and it was so much fun.  It was a cute, simple pumpkin patch but with plenty of fun things to keep the kids occupied from feeding the chickens, picking up and petting the baby chicks, swinging on giant tractor tire swings, a corn maze, a hay bail maze, petting zoo, tractor race track (john deer pedal cars and john deer tricycles) pony rides, hay rides and of course a pumpkin patch.  My kids had so much fun climbing on and playing on the little hay bails, one  of my new friends from my MOPS group and I decided, who needs an expensive rainbow playset in the backyard when all you need is hay bails?  The kids loved everything, but the hay bails, tricycle track and the baby kittens roaming around were the highlights.













1 comment:

Theresa said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to go to our local pumpkin patch & corn maze! I love Autumn!
xo Theresa